If you lost your discs with drivers, unable to find drivers on
manufacturer's website or Windows Update cannot to configure your
hardware, you can use Snappy Driver Installer to find and install all missing drivers.
If you're a PC technician, you can keep the tool on your USB flash drive or external hard drive and use it wherever you go, even in environments
with no Internet access. You can also use it after performing a clean
installation of Windows. Snappy Driver Installer (SDI) is a
portable program for installing and updating drivers that do not
require Internet connection. Is a leader among programs of this type on
the accuracy of selection of drivers, and speed. When the driver
ranking gives priority to a more appropriate drivers (despite the
availability of newer versions) to minimize risks to public users.
Specialists can assess large amounts of information issued about the
drivers and the ability to choose alternate driver.
Here are some key features of "Snappy Driver Installer":
- Free: No limitations. No premium features. No adware. No gotchas.
- Portable: Keep it on your USB flash drive and use it on the go. No installation is necessary.
- Up-to-date: You'll be notified about available updates and you'll be able to download them with the tool itself.
- Programming language: C/C++.
- The most perfect selection algorithm drivers among peers.
- The program weighs less than a megabyte and requires no third-party programs.
- High performance for indexing, searching driver installation.
- Support for unpacked drivers.
- Create images of system that allows you to emulate someone else's system to another PC.
- Warning about possible attempts to viruses infecting the USB flash drive with the program.
- Ability to update the software and drivers via the Internet(technology torrents).